FLAIM Extinguisher™ immerses trainees in virtual reality emergency situations
Proper skills and early response to fire saves lives
FLAIM Extinguisher immerses trainees in virtual reality, delivering a realistic simulation of a range of fire events to efficiently train first responders.
- Immersive Simulation Delivering a physical world training solution in a safe, controlled virtual environment
- Multi-SensoryIntegrated physical interfaces to deliver the “Feels so Real” virtual training experience
- Virtual EnvironmentsHigh fidelity virtual experiences with a continuously expanding portfolio of scenarios
- Fire ScienceProprietary algorithmic modelling delivers real fire behaviour in a virtual environment
- Biometric PerformanceStatistical learning outcome analysis to generate data driven decision making
- Live FeedbackReal time data capture, analysis and training outcome feedback
Explore different environments
FLAIM Extinguisher comes with a package of common fire scenarios in the following environments:
Find FLAIM near you
Custom training environments to train your team. Integration to your broader learning and training ecosystems with customisable equipment, AR training or performance analytics.
Used and trusted by
NFPA research report into firefighter fatalities in the USA in 2019
Take a look at the USA’s National Fire Protection Association’s (NFPA) 2019 Report into firefighter fatalities.
Go to link
Science Direct Research Paper: Firefighters’ and instructors’ absorption of PAHs and benzene during training exercises
This research study published in the International Journal of Hygiene and Environmental Health in 2019 examined how structure fire training contributes to firefighters’ and instructors’ chemical exposures.
Go to link